Thursday, September 10, 2020

Anybody can paint. Learn the basics of creative painting the easy way

A simple still life painting like this, with materials available at home is all that is required to start off

Tangerines
acrylic painting on paper
size: 9x12 inches
I did this painting during the lockdown period in April-May 2020

 In accordance with the changing times, we need to keep pace with the fast developing distance learning and teaching scenario I guess. Keeping this strange new situation of Covid in mind, I decided to go virtual with 'Ushas Art Class' as well. 

I know it appears strange - how can anybody teach or learn art online? But many a software has been developed in the recent times which can make life easier for teachers and students. Nothing seems to be impossible in these virtual times anyways. We humans always come up with solutions in life. It's second nature to us.

Thinking back into the past, I actually realized that I have always been teaching verbally. Never have I touched an artwork of my student. I always felt that guiding the students verbally was all that was necessary in my class They have all been artists by nature, and preferred to be taught that way. 

The advantage was that all my students can be proud of their artwork, as each of the strokes on the canvas was made by their own selves, and they can call it their own creation. 

So the new method of virtual learning and teaching is not going to be much different from the old method, as the verbal and visual communication is going to continue through new software like Google Meet and Zoom. 

In fact it is advantageous to the learner now, as a lot of time can saved on travelling, and it is going to be light on the pocket as transportation costs can be saved as well. 

And so on this positive thought and note, students can now reach me for virtual learning through the site called-  SuperProf.co.in

Here I have offered one to one virtual learning experience for those interested in learning acrylic/oil painting in the comfort of their home and at a convenient time and pace.And most importantly from anywhere in the world.

It goes like this...


Anybody can paint Learn the basics of creative painting the easy way.

Methodology

Learn how to create a painting in easy steps. Start by creating simple paintings through which you will also learn the Basics of Art, Design and Colors and how to apply them in paintings. Previous knowledge not required. Age no bar.


Praying that the covid times will pass away as fast as it arrived. 

No comments:

Post a Comment